Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
After NEET Result Indian candidate seeking MBBS Admission with cheapest package with best quality medical education. Before enroll medical college abroad you must read advantages and disadvantageous to Study MBBS from Bangladesh
Top 10 Advantages to Study MBBS in Bangladesh:
1. Medical Curriculum is same as India. MCI Approved medical study outside India. Under MCI Act 1956 Click Here
2. Quality of MBBS Education in Bangladesh much better than popular MBBS abroad destination like Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Philippines etc.
3. Affiliation And Recognition – by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council, degree affiliated from Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
4. Adequate patient flow for clinical studies And practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard. Enormous scope of practical knowledge. Due to high population density you can treat real patients in outdoor. Huge number of Outpatient clinic (OPD) as compare to many private medical colleges in India, and in MBBS abroad you are not allow to treat Russian or Kyrgyzstan patents, Chinese are must comfortable with own Chinese medicine compare to Allopathic medicine.
5. Highest passing rate in Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) – MCI Screening Test which licensing exam for medical practice in India. Medical Council of India Screening Test, also known as Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE), is a licensure examination … Indian citizen who has a medical degree from a college outside India to practice medicine in the country.
6. Same Indian Author Books and Journal followed. MBBS Study in English only
7. Same diseases, similar treatment procedure like India.
8. No Hidden Cost involved, Transparent and confirm MBBS Admission in Bangladesh. Its adviceable to contact Smile Education Consultancy Kolkata for all admission process. Contact Now
9. Low Affordable MBBS Package. Cost includes Medical College fees and University Exam Fees. Monthly Food bill and Hostel which are also Cheaper in Bangladesh. After 5 years overall cost is lowest as compare to other countries.
10. Culture in Bangladesh same as India, Food habits also same, Language spoken in Bangladesh English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic. same as India, Numbers of Tamil, Oriya, Punjabi, Assamese, Gujarati, Marathi speaking Students can be found in Dhaka, Rajshahi, Comilla or Chittagong Colleges.
Learn More: www.mbbsbangladesh.com