Question Answer session about MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Q&A MBBS in Bangladesh 2022
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Most Common Asked Questions by our Students/Parents
MBBS in Bangladesh FAQ
Q&A MBBS in Bangladesh see FAQ about MBBS in Bangladesh
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for MBBS in Bangladesh
Frequently Asked Questions
Indian medical aspirant completes his/herclear FMGE in first attempt.
Reasons are very simple
- Same Books
- Same Study Patter
- Same Diseases in same climatic condition.
- Huge scope of practicals treating real patients in OPD
- Same study pressure like Indian medical institutes
- Student have to study 8–10 hrs every day in Bangladesh to sustain.
- You can apply for an Internship in any Indian Hospitals
- After One year of Intership, you can apply for Junior Medical Officer
- POSTGRADUATE MD or MS: career after MBBS in Bangladesh
- Two years after passing MBBS from Bangladesh, one has to apply for MD or MS, or PG diploma medical (PGDM)
Check Pre-Admission Most Common Asked Questions MBBS at Bangladesh
For any technical queries feel free to contact us